Ken Ganley Toyota Akron Service Center
The right tires not only help contribute to your vehicle's handling and performance, but can also impact fuel efficiency and safety as well. If your tires are showing signs of wear, you can get exact replacements for the original tires at a competitive price at Ken Ganley Toyota Akron Service Center. Our Factory trained and certified Toyota Technicians will ensure that your tires are mounted, balanced and inflated to match your Toyota vehicle's specifications.
Keep your Toyota a Toyota by replacing your original tires at Ken Ganley Toyota Akron Service Center. Schedule your tire service today!
How often is replacement needed?
- Inspection of tires is recommended at each regular service visit.
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Current tread level is at the wear indicators
- Cuts, tears, bubbles, cracking, or uneven treadwear
- Age of the tires (DOT number)
- Poor ride quality
Why is it important?
- Worn tires have an adverse effect on acceleration, braking, and cornering of vehicle
- New tires drastically improve stopping distance
- See illustration below for stopping distance comparison
Whether you drive a Corolla, Camry, Tundra, RAV4 or any other Toyota model, your tires were selected to provide superior performance and comfort. Toyota performs extensive evaluations to determine which tires are best suited for each vehicle. Whether your car requires Michelin, Goodyear, Dunlop, Bridgestone or another tire brand, you can trust that the Toyota Tire Center includes the approved, recommended brands to deliver the best driving experience.
Keep Your Toyota a Toyota
Claim this special savings offer from Ken Ganley Toyota Akron today!
See dealer for details. Some restrictions may apply.